Ticket #34854 (closed update: fixed)
Update ROOT to new 5.34.00 production series
|Reported by:||jonesc@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
The attached Portfile diff and updated configure patch file, updates the root Port to 5.34.00
The main other changes are :
- Add two new compiler variants. gcc47 and clang31
- Remove some old compiler variants, gcc43, gcc44 and gcc45. The main reason for providing these variants is if the users wants fortran support. 5 different gcc variants seemed overkill, and a PITA when it comes to testing new versions... So I thought now was a good time for a little pruning...
- Remove some python variants, for the same reasons as above. python27 and python32 are the variants kept.
- Add a new cocoa variant, that builds an experimental native cocoa graphics backend, instead of X11. Only works with clang compilers, so this variant requires clang31.
- Removed the qt_mac and qt_x11 variants. They never really worked properly. The main interest in them was for a none X11 backend (so the qt_mac version) and this use case is much better supported by the new cocoa variant now.
- bump the postgresql variant from 90 to 92.
- The mysql variant now uses mysql55, instead of mysql5
I think thats everything ...
comment:15 Changed 10 months ago by martin.zeman@…
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.