Ticket #35359 (closed defect: fixed)
OpenSSH configure fails on Mountain Lion
|Reported by:||justus.c79@…||Owned by:||jwa@…|
|Keywords:||mountainlion||Cc:||giesen@…, pkutzner+macports@…, nonstop.server@…, manzhikov@…, bruce@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
When trying to build OpenSSH on Mountain Lion, it fails to configure due to libwrap check failure. The output I see is:
$ sudo port -d install openssh ... checking for libwrap... configure: error: *** libwrap missing ...
It looks like libwrap was removed from the OS X 10.8 SDK. I found two possible fixes:
- Change the configure option --with-tcp-wrapprs to --without-tcp-wrappers
- Change the MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET variable to 10.7
I am unsure what the consequences of option 1 are.
- Keywords mountainlion added; "Mountain Lion" libwrap "TCP Wrappers" openssh removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to jwa@…
- Description modified (diff)
- Priority changed from High to Normal