Ticket #3592 (closed defect: fixed)
apr-util build failure on 10.4 (unable to find BerkeleyDB)
|Reported by:||frank@…||Owned by:||dluke@…|
During an install of subversion on a Mac OS X 10.4.1 machine with XCode 2.1 installed, apr-util fails to install after complaining about being unable to find Berkeley DB.
Steps: 1) Download DarwinPorts-1.0.dmg. 2) Install 3) Add /opt/local/bin to PATH 4) sudo port -d selfupdate 5) sudo port install subversion
Expected results: Subversion installs
Actual results: Install fails during dependencies because apr-util can't find Berkeley DB, even though the db4 installed without errors.
- Summary changed from During install of subversion, apr-tools build fails to apr-util build failure on 10.4 (unable to find BerkeleyDB)
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted