Ticket #8605 (closed defect: fixed)
BUG: apache2 doesn't leave modified extra config files alone
|Reported by:||wyuenho@…||Owned by:||imajes@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||wyuenho@…, ryandesign@…, toni.viemero@…, jmr@…|
After I uninstalled apache2, the port also removed those config files under /opt/local/apache2/conf/extra. Aren't these files under extra meant to be changed and left alone?
- Priority changed from Expected to Normal
- Version 1.2 deleted
- Summary changed from apache2 doesn't leave modified extra config files alone to BUG: apache2 doesn't leave modified extra config files alone
- Milestone set to Port Bugs
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to imajes@…
- Cc james@… removed
comment:15 Changed 5 years ago by jmr@…
- Status changed from new to closed
- Cc jmr@… added
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.