|Version 49 (modified by blb@…, 5 years ago) (diff)|
The MacPorts Wiki
Welcome to the MacPorts Wiki. Here you may learn about MacPorts usage, development, and support.
MacPorts Starting Points
- Home Page — The MacPorts home page.
- InstallingMacPorts — Getting your Mac ready to use MacPorts.
- UsingMacPortsQuickStart — Using MacPorts QuickStart Guide.
- ProblemHotlist — Problems affecting many MacPorts users.
- LeopardProblems — Recurrent problems with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard in Portfiles.
- FAQ — Frequently Asked Questions, find answers to common questions
- MacPorts Guide — Detailed help and support guide for MacPorts
- MailingLists — Get help from a mailing list or archives.
- TracTicketing — When and how to open tickets.
- HOWTOs – Useful tips and tricks.
- TracGuide — Trac Wiki Documentation.
- GetMacPortsSource — Checking out MacPorts ports and base sources.
- NewCommittersGuide — Port committer tasks and responsibilities.
- Committers Tips and Tricks - Useful hints for committers
- BuildPhases — Brief documentation on port installation phases.
- GNOME — Installing GNOME with MacPorts.
- MacPortsFramework — Work on a Cocoa Framework for accessing MacPorts.
- Universal Development — Help getting more ports build universal.
- Google Summer of Code
- MacPorts AutoBuild project