samba3 3.2.0 dynamic libs not well referenced
|Reported by:||pierre.augeard@…||Owned by:||mww@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||jeremyhu (Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia), rick@…, bugs@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt))
Config: xserve, 10.4
After a fresh install of macports and samba (the only port installed on the server), the dyn lib are not well referenced.
otool -L nmbd: ... bin/libtalloc.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0) bin/libtdb.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0) ...
all the executable have this problem, I am unable to launch the daemons...
I've seen the BAND-AID, but it doesn't seem to work?
Change History (19)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by jmroot (Joshua Root)
- Milestone set to Port Bugs
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to mww@…
- Summary changed from Samba 3.2.0 dynamic libs not welle referenced to samba3 3.2.0 dynamic libs not well referenced
Changed 8 years ago by pierre.augeard@…
comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)
- Description modified (diff)
- Port samba3 added
comment:8 Changed 8 years ago by jeremyhu (Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia)
- Priority changed from Normal to High
comment:17 Changed 6 years ago by jeremyhu (Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed