php5's extension_dir INI variable is incorrect
|Reported by:||bjd@…||Owned by:||ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)|
APC won't load. This error appears in Apache's error log:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './APC.so' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
In bash, if I run "php -m" I see the same error.
phpinfo() shows no evidence of APC running.
This doesn't actually cause PHP to fail. I can use PHP just fine.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by jmroot (Joshua Root)
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to nox@…
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by nox@…
- Owner changed from nox@… to ryandesign@…
- Port php5 added; php5-apc removed
- Summary changed from php5-apc 3.1.2_1 PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library to php5's extension_dir INI variable is incorrect
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)
- Cc stronk7@… added
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.