Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

#26606 closed submission (fixed)

epubcheck : NEW PORT

Reported by: oksmith77 Owned by: ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)
Priority: Normal Milestone:
Component: ports Version: 1.9.1
Keywords: epubcheck textproc java epub Cc:
Port: epubcheck

Description (last modified by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt))

Attached is a new Portfile for epubcheck.

I only have Snow Leopard installed on my machine so that's all I've tested it with.

I trust you will find all is in order.

Attachments (1)

epubcheck_Portfile.zip (4.0 KB) - added by oksmith77 10 years ago.
updated the accompanying shell script to return a meaningful error code

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (6)

comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)

Description: modified (diff)

comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)

Owner: changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
Status: newassigned

Changed 10 years ago by oksmith77

Attachment: epubcheck_Portfile.zip added

updated the accompanying shell script to return a meaningful error code

comment:4 Changed 10 years ago by oksmith77

I updated the accompanying shell script to return a meaningful error code.

Thanks.

comment:5 Changed 10 years ago by oksmith77

Come to think of it, I'm not sure if it returns a meaningful exit code if there is an error.

What I did was as follows:

If no errors are found in the output of epubcheck, an exit code of 0 is used.

If errors are found in the output of epubcheck, an exit code of -1 is used. I don't know if this is truly meaningful.

I chose -1 because it is non-sero. If there is another non-zero exit code that should be used, then please go ahead and fix it.

Thanks.

comment:6 Changed 10 years ago by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)

Resolution: fixed
Status: assignedclosed

Thanks, added epubcheck in r71919 with these main changes:

  • adjusted whitespace
  • added modeline
  • simplified master_sites to just "googlecode"
  • removed "distname ${name}-${version}"; that's the default
  • used "extract.mkdir yes" and changed "${workpath}" to "{worksrcpath}"
  • simplified "${portpath}/${filesdir}" to "${filespath}"
  • renamed "epubcheck" to "epubcheck.in" in the files directory to keep with the tradition that files that need things replaced in them before they're functional are named ending with ".in"
  • added "supported_archs noarch" since this port doesn't install any architectures-specific files
  • removed "livecheck.type none"; the default livecheck seems to work fine
  • used "exit 1" in the wrapper script; bash documentation says the exit code must be between 0 and 255
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.