Opened 8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago

#39067 closed update (fixed)

gnudatalanguage: update to 0.9.3

Reported by: ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt) Owned by: tenomoto (Takeshi Enomoto)
Priority: Normal Milestone:
Component: ports Version:
Keywords: Cc: slayoo@…
Port: gnudatalanguage

Description

Please update gnudatalanguage to 0.9.3 and fix the livecheck.

Change History (7)

comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)

Fixed the livecheck in r106059.

gnudatalanguage 0.9.2 does not build with the new ImageMagick version (#38134) so please update to 0.9.3 and if that still doesn't work then you may need some additional patches.

comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by tenomoto (Takeshi Enomoto)

Ryan, thanks for fixing the livecheck.

I already prepared the update to 0.9.3 with a change of build system to cmake a few month ago. I have been waiting from the feedback from the co-mainter and GDL users. Perhaps I didn't have to wait them. I'll go forward and commit the changes in a few days.

comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by slayoo@…

Dear Takeshi and Ryan,

I'm very sorry for not replying earlier. I haven't used macports nor OSX for more than a year now, and I'm also having big difficulties in finding time to follow all the GDL e-mail traffic (not mentioning contributing) :(

Sorry, all the best!

Sylwester

comment:4 in reply to:  3 Changed 8 years ago by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)

Replying to slayoo@…:

I haven't used macports nor OSX for more than a year now,

Then may I remove you as maintainer of gnudatalanguage, cmsvlib and pslib?

comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by slayoo@…

Hi Ryan, I guess that will reflect the reality - please do remove me. Anyhow, I'll try to follow the discussions and help if possible. Thanks, Sylwester

comment:6 in reply to:  5 Changed 8 years ago by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)

Replying to ryandesign@…:

gnudatalanguage 0.9.2 does not build with the new ImageMagick version

This is now #39131.

Replying to takeshi@…:

I already prepared the update to 0.9.3 with a change of build system to cmake a few month ago. I have been waiting from the feedback from the co-mainter and GDL users. Perhaps I didn't have to wait them. I'll go forward and commit the changes in a few days.

If 0.9.3 doesn't build with the new ImageMagick either, I'd be happy to try to patch it, if you want to commit what you have so far or attach it as a patch here.

Replying to slayoo@…:

Hi Ryan, I guess that will reflect the reality - please do remove me. Anyhow, I'll try to follow the discussions and help if possible. Thanks, Sylwester

Ok, done in r106171. If you find time for MacPorts again later you can always still file tickets with patches or request to maintain the ports again.

comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by tenomoto (Takeshi Enomoto)

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

Committed in r106227.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.