Ticket #10492 (closed defect: worksforme)
BUG: Camlimages-2.2 does not build
|Reported by:||erikproper@…||Owned by:||reilles@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
When doing a ports of camlimages, I get:
File "ps.ml", line 228, characters 14-17: Warning Y: unused variable dpi. ocamlc.opt -I ../corelib -I ../ppm -c oPs.ml if test "X" = "X"; then \ ocamlc.opt -a -linkall -o ci_ps.cma \ ps.cmo oPs.cmo -ccopt -L/opt/local/lib ; \ else \ ocamlmklib -linkall -o ci_ps \ ps.cmo oPs.cmo -L/opt/local/lib ; \ fi ocamlc.opt -I ../corelib -c graphic_image.mli File "graphic_image.mli", line 31, characters 33-47: Unbound type constructor Graphics.color make: *** [graphic_image.cmi] Error 2 make: *** [byt] Error 2 Warning: the following items did not execute (for camlimages): com.apple.activate com.apple.build com.apple.destroot com.apple.install Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
- Summary changed from Camlimages does not build to Camlimages-2.2 does not build
- Summary changed from Camlimages-2.2 does not build to BUG: Camlimages-2.2 does not build
- Cc reilles@… removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to reilles@…
- Description modified (diff)
- Port set to camlimages
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.