Ticket #11494 (closed enhancement: fixed)
zsh _port completion function patch
|Reported by:||ehainry@…||Owned by:||nox@…|
The completion function for port supplied by zsh and zsh-devel +dp_completion is a little outdated (does not know all commands of port). More, it completes incorrectly with all the version number when it should give a portname.
Here is a patch.
Last remark: _port is the only file with x rights in /opt/local/share/zsh/4.3.2/functions/
- Owner changed from macports-dev@… to nox@…
- Cc nox@… added
- Priority changed from Nice to have to Low
- Milestone changed from Port Updates to Port Enhancements
- Summary changed from [PATCH] for zsh _port completion function to zsh _port completion function patch
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed