Ticket #11576 (new defect)
mpich2 and openmpi both claim mpiexec(1) manpage
|Reported by:||stephen@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
|Keywords:||mpi haspatch||Cc:||mww@…, mmoll@…, eborisch@…|
|Port:||mpich2 openmpi hdf5-18|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
---> Activating mpich2 1.0.5p3_0+darwin_8 Error: Target com.apple.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/share/man/man1/mpiexec.1.gz is being used by the active openmpi port. Please deactivate this port first, or use the -f flag to force the activation.
- Port changed from mpich to mpich2
- Summary changed from mpich and openmpi both claim mpiexec(1) manpage to mpich2 and openmpi both claim mpiexec(1) manpage
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Keywords mpi added
- Version set to 1.7.1
- Port changed from mpich2 to mpich2 openmpi
- Cc mmoll@… added
- Port changed from mpich2 openmpi to mpich2 openmpi hdf5-18
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.