Ticket #14208 (closed defect: fixed)
Macports Lint job runs on incorrect version of portfile
|Reported by:||dluke@…||Owned by:||dluke@…|
I've just been attempting to clean up the ports I maintain so that they lint without errors, and I've noticed that the server-side lint job runs on the version that is in the repo (not the new version).
I run port lint locally, fix the warnings/errors and then commit the new portfile but get email with the list of warnings/errors that the portfile had before I cleaned i tup.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Owner changed from wsiegrist@… to dluke@…
- Status changed from assigned to new