Ticket #16529 (closed defect: fixed)
glib.m4 has underquoted definition
|Reported by:||s@…||Owned by:||jmr@…|
The glib.m4 file from upstream has a long standing bug of not quoting AM_PATH_GLIB. This is unlikely to change upstream since they have moved on.
Here is what results from running aclocal.
/opt/local/share/aclocal/glib.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_GLIB /opt/local/share/aclocal/glib.m4:8: run info '(automake)Extending aclocal' /opt/local/share/aclocal/glib.m4:8: or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Port set to glib2
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from ryandesign@… to jmr@…
- Port changed from glib2 to glib1
- Summary changed from glib2 2.16.3_0 glib.m4 has underquoted definition to glib.m4 has underquoted definition
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed