Ticket #17286 (closed enhancement: fixed)
RFE: pdfjam can also work with pTeX.
|Reported by:||daviwak-macports@…||Owned by:||takanori@…|
Description (last modified by blb@…) (diff)
The port pdfjam cannot be installed at the same time that the port pTeX.
I guess pdfjam should depend on TexLive OR pTeX.
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/share/texmf-dist/bibtex/bst/adrconv/adrconv.bst is being used by the active pTeX port. Please deactivate this port first, or use the -f flag to force the activation. Error: The following dependencies failed to build: texlive texlive_base texlive_texmf-full texlive_texmf-minimal Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
- Description modified (diff)
- Cc milosh@… added
- Summary changed from The port pdfjam cannot be installed at the same time that the port pTeX. to texlive and pTeX both want to install /opt/local/share/texmf-dist/bibtex/bst/adrconv/adrconv.bst
- Keywords pdfjam added; pTeX removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to takanori@…
- Port changed from pdfjam to pTeX texlive
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from Port Bugs to Port Enhancements
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Summary changed from texlive and pTeX both want to install /opt/local/share/texmf-dist/bibtex/bst/adrconv/adrconv.bst to RFE: pdfjam can also work with pTeX.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.