Ticket #18652 (closed defect: invalid)
xorg-??? can't find Xproto
|Reported by:||niels.olson@…||Owned by:||jeremyhu@…|
|Keywords:||ImageMagick Xorg xproto dependency dependencies||Cc:||ryandesign@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
$ sudo port install ImageMagick
blah, blah, blah
checking for XPROTO... configure: error: Package requirements (xproto >= 7.0.13) were not met: Requested 'xproto >= 7.0.13' but version of Xproto is 7.0.11
blah, blah, blah (try pkg-config, etc)
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: xorg-libXext xorg-libX11 xorg-libXt xorg-libsm xorg-libice Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
I see there are a pile of reports on ImageMagick Xorg dependencies today, is there some sort of --force flag to blow through this kind of stuff?
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Priority changed from Not set to Normal
- Owner changed from ryandesign@… to jeremyhu@…
- Cc ryandesign@… added
- Summary changed from ImageMagick fails on Xproto to xorg-??? can't find Xproto
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.