Ticket #18672 (closed request: fixed)
RFE: Create a more up to date mplayer port (mplayer-devel)
|Reported by:||perry@…||Owned by:||acho@…|
MPlayer OS X 1.0rc2 is outdated, and an official release seems unlikely (e.g., refer to http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2008-June/073524.html).
A new port, mplayer-devel, should be created that uses a more recent checkout from svn.
In the past, there was discussion on macports-users (http://www.nabble.com/MPlayer-Port-Suggestion-to20611389.html#a20611998), but work on it lagged behind.
Hopefully this ticket will help jump-start work on it again ;).
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ecronin@…
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Owner changed from ecronin@… to acho@…
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by acho@…
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
comment:14 Changed 4 years ago by acho@…
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed