Ticket #18734 (closed defect: invalid)
php5 install causes: configure: error: iconv support requested, but not found
|Reported by:||jsafire@…||Owned by:||dluke@…|
|Keywords:||php5 iconv 1.7.0||Cc:||jwa@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
When trying to install php5 or apache2, I get this error: "configure: error: iconv support requested, but not found".
MacOSX 10.5.6 on new Macbook.
I am trying to get mysql running, but having trouble, so decided to reinstall AMP using MacPorts.
In my /usr/lib are:
libiconv.2.4.0.dylib libiconv.2.dylib libiconv.dylib libiconv.la
What does this mean and how can I fix it?
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Cc jwa@… added; jsafire@… removed
- Owner changed from ryandesign@… to dluke@…
- Port changed from php5 to apr-util
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid