Ticket #18793 (closed update: fixed)
ffmpeg: upgrade to release version 0.5
|Reported by:||devans@…||Owned by:||devans@…|
|Keywords:||Cc:||yattenator@…, jmpoure@…, sfiera@…|
Description (last modified by devans@…) (diff)
After a long wait, the ffmpeg developer team has finally released version 0.5.
Based on this fact and the promise of at least one more release to come, the attached Portfile and associated patch files, implement a proposed revision to this port to revert to a release numbering scheme instead of the current svn version (port ffmpeg-devel will remain a recent svn development version.)
- revert to release numbering for version number incrementing epoch to 1 to ensure proper version comparison
- update description and long description.
- add speex capability via port speex-devel (variant +speex)
- all other supported codecs are enabled by default
- livecheck is re-enabled
- these files completely replace the previous ones which can be deleted.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from acho@… to devans@…
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed