Ticket #20217 (closed defect: duplicate)
startupitem-based build fails when installing as non-root
|Reported by:||jameskyle@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
Description (last modified by blb@…) (diff)
---> Staging apache2 into destroot ---> Creating launchd control script Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: could not set owner for file "/Users/jkyle/Projects/macports/ports_test/var/macports/build/_Users_jkyle_Projects_macports_dports_www_apache2/work/destroot/Users/jkyle/Projects/macports/ports_test/etc/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.apache2": not owner Error: The following dependencies failed to build: mod_perl2 apache2 p5-archive-zip p5-compress-zlib p5-compress-raw-zlib p5-io-compress-base p5-io-compress-zlib p5-file-rsyncp samba3 Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
Though looking at the portfile, it may have to do with the built-in startupitem calls.
- Summary changed from apache2 - 2.2.11 - Build fails when installing as non-root to startupitem-based build fails when installing as non-root
- Component changed from ports to base
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone set to MacPorts Future
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.