Ticket #20627 (closed defect: fixed)
php4, php52, php5, php5-devel: Compile errors in pecl packages about missing pcre.h
|Reported by:||uwe@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
|Port:||php4, php52, php5, php5-devel|
When building pecl extensions using php5 5.3.0 there is a problem with missing pcre.h. One example is the apc extension.
It seems as this is a result of using the external pcre lib when building php5. But /opt/local/include is not appended to the includes when configuring the package. There is a PECL Bug that covers this bug.
I manually added "-I/opt/local/include" in /opt/local/bin/php-config to the includes variable and after that apc compiled without any problems.
I am not quite sure whether this is a bug in PHP or with macports. My knowledge about building php and messing with php-config is near to zero. ;)
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Port changed from php5 to php4, php52, php5, php5-devel
- Summary changed from php5 5.3.0 Compile errors in pecl packages about missing pcre.h to php4, php52, php5, php5-devel: Compile errors in pecl packages about missing pcre.h