Ticket #21223 (closed defect: fixed)
Deprecation warnings from py26-crypto
|Reported by:||henrik@…||Owned by:||ram@…|
I get deprecation warnings when I run bzr compiled under Snow Leopard. I assume this is caused by either bzr or py26-crypto.
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Crypto/Hash/SHA.py:6: DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead from sha import * /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Crypto/Hash/MD5.py:6: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead from md5 import *
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ram@…
- Port changed from bzr to py26-crypto
- Summary changed from Deprecation warnings from Python in Bazaar to Deprecation warnings from py26-crypto
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.