Ticket #21314 (assigned defect)
sudo locks up Terminal.app until reboot
|Reported by:||macports@…||Owned by:||ged@…|
I've just done an upgrade to Snow Leopard, and completely reinstalled my ports (using manual method from Migration).
It fails for me still. I'm using sudoers from /etc/sudoers, and /var/run/sudo is there, so that is not the problem either.
(I've tried reopening #20907 but I'm not allowed to)
- Version 1.8.0 deleted
- Port changed from sysutils/sudo to sudo
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Owner changed from snc@… to ged@…
- Version set to 2.0.1