Ticket #22371 (closed defect: fixed)
apache2 owns /opt/local/apache2/htdocs/index.html
|Reported by:||roberto@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
I just reinstalled apache2 to get +openldap support. When I did this, the new package installation silently overwrote /opt/local/apache2/htdocs/index.html. This is not good.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to imajes@…
- Port set to apache2
- Cc ryandesign@…, blair@… added
- Summary changed from New apache2 installations silently overwrite files in /opt/local/apache2/htdocs to apache2 owns /opt/local/apache2/htdocs/index.html
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Cc ryandesign@… removed
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.