Ticket #24135 (closed defect: fixed)
py26-game extended image format support disabled
|Reported by:||macports@…||Owned by:||jmr@…|
The problem occurred recently after reinstalling py26-game:
>>> import pygame >>> pygame.image.get_extended() 0
It is a bit puzzling as in the versions before, there was no problem at all.
Debug log attached.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to jmr@…
- Type changed from enhancement to defect
- Keywords py26-game, pygame, extended image format removed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.