Ticket #25244 (closed defect: invalid)
py26-matplotlib: You must install numpy 1.1 or later to build
|Reported by:||info@…||Owned by:||ram@…|
I'm running the command: sudo port -d install py26-nltk
And it's failing to build with py26-matplotlib and py26-yaml left as dependencies. Debug log is attached. Thanks for any insights!
- Keywords matplotlib, nltk removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ram@…
- Port set to py26-matplotlib
- Summary changed from matplotlib: 0.99.3 build failure on Mac OS 10.6.3 during py26-nltk install to py26-matplotlib: You must install numpy 1.1 or later to build
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.