Ticket #25336 (closed defect: fixed)
winetricks: update to 20100618
|Reported by:||jafelds@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
Description (last modified by jmr@…) (diff)
Recently, a bug was closed stating to upgrade Macports via port selfupdate. I recently updated Macports myself and installed wine-devel on top, and I realized that winetricks may come in handy. When I went to install it, this was what I got:
---> Verifying checksum(s) for winetricks Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for winetricks Error: Checksum (sha1) mismatch for winetricks Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for winetricks Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file checksums Log for winetricks is at: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_x11_winetricks/main.log Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
Is there some other step that I am missing?
- Keywords winetricks checksum removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Port set to winetricks
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Updated MacPorts, Can't Install winetricks due to Checksum issues to winetricks: update to 20100618