Ticket #25690 (closed defect: fixed)
py26-numpy: "Unable to execute port: architecture mismatch"
|Reported by:||funkphreakz@…||Owned by:||mcalhoun@…|
Description (last modified by macsforever2000@…) (diff)
Having problems trying to install the kdebase4-runtime. The short version of the error is listed below:
---> Computing dependencies for kdebase4-runtime Error: Cannot install py26-numpy for the arch(s) 'i386 x86_64' because Error: its dependency gcc44 does not build for the required arch(s) by default Error: and does not have a universal variant. Error: Unable to execute port: architecture mismatch
The full debug log is attached.
I'm running OS X 10.6.4
- Keywords kdebase4-runtime gcc44 universal i386 x86_64 removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to mcalhoun@…
- Port changed from kdebase4-runtime to py26-numpy
- Summary changed from kdebase4-runtime @4.4.5: "Unable to execute port: architecture mismatch" to py26-numpy: "Unable to execute port: architecture mismatch"
- Cc funkphreakz@… removed
- Description modified (diff)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.