Ticket #25956 (closed defect: worksforme)
xfig 3.2.5 crashes when accessing the menu multiple times
|Reported by:||lawrence.ong@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
Description (last modified by jmr@…) (diff)
When the menu is accessed multiple times, the program crashes.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Draw some figure and save it as 1.fig
- Modify the figure and save it as 2.fig
- Open 1.fig, and export it as eps
- Open 2.fig, and export it as eps
- Keep repeating 3 and 4, the program will crash at some point.
I tried to recompile the xfig without XAW3D, but the problem persists. Both version 3.2.5 and 3.2.5b have this problems.
I don't encounter this problem, however, in Linux.
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Description modified (diff)
- Port changed from xfig 3.2.5 to xfig