Ticket #26727 (closed update: duplicate)
Update the JRuby port to 1.5.3
|Reported by:||behrangsa@…||Owned by:||ameingast@…|
Description (last modified by macsforever2000@…) (diff)
The JRuby community is pleased to announce the release of JRuby 1.5.3.
JRuby 1.5.3 is a minor follow-up release to address a thread deadlock, a spurious error involving selectors on windows, and a couple of fixes affecting bundler exec (and generally improves our exec() behavior). We also fixed a few highly specialized issues which should have no affect on most users. All users of JRuby 1.5.2 are recommended to upgrade to 1.5.3.
### 1.5.3 Issues Resolved:
- JRUBY-5093 ConditionVariable use causes thread deadlocks
- JRUBY-5076 SelectorProvider.openSelector() will sometimes fail on Windows
- JRUBY-5098 Kernel#exec does not heed ENVPATH? when launching shell command
- JRUBY-5100 Subprocess started by Kernel#exec does not respect RUBYOPT and other environment variables set via ENV.
- JRUBY-4944 JSR-223 ScriptEngine ignores global bindings
- JRUBY-4948 Remove noisy warning when setting ScriptEngine.ARGV
- JRUBY-5092 Scala classes (and perhaps others) are named oddly and break Java reflection
- JRUBY-4937 File.open with permissions has sideffect of clearing umask
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ameingast@…
- Version 1.9.1 deleted
- Port set to jruby
- Description modified (diff)