Ticket #30412 (closed defect: fixed)
bacula @5.0.3 is broken with macports 2.0
|Reported by:||linksrum@…||Owned by:||macsforever2000@…|
Staging bacula into destroot breaks with
Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: error renaming "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_sysutils_bacula/bacula/work/destroot/opt/local/etc/bacula/bacula-fd.conf": no such file or directory Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
The same problem applies to bconsole.conf. I managed to get it installed after creating these files manually, but found bconsole binary not to be installed.
(Bacula 5.0.3 with Macports 1.9.2 installs properly. Checked on another host.)
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to macsforever2000@…
- Port set to bacula
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted