Ticket #31238 (closed defect: fixed)
gnuradio-core fails to build on Mac OS Lion
|Reported by:||axeljaeger@…||Owned by:||michaelld@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
GNURadio fails to build on Mac OS Lion using an Alumium MacBook late 2008 (Core 2 Duo). See attached log,
The error is:
:info:build float_dotprod_3dnow.S:63:suffix or operands invalid for `push' :info:build float_dotprod_3dnow.S:67:suffix or operands invalid for `pop' :info:build float_dotprod_sse.S:63:suffix or operands invalid for `push' :info:build float_dotprod_sse.S:163:suffix or operands invalid for `pop'
The error seems to be the same as here #21292 but raised again on lion.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to michaelld@…
- Keywords lion added
- Description modified (diff)
- Port changed from gnuradio to gnuradio-core
- Summary changed from GNURadio fails to build on Mac OS Lion to gnuradio-core fails to build on Mac OS Lion
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
comment:7 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 10 months ago by hpux735@…
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.