Ticket #31349 (closed enhancement: fixed)
live555: save config in installed Makefiles, enable universal build
|Reported by:||ccorn@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
Description (last modified by macsforever2000@…) (diff)
As a step towards building VLC universal, I have enhanced the MacPorts port of live555 @2011.09.19.
Improvements over -r84177:
- Configuration is no longer done by build command line overrides, but by correctly configuring the Makefile header config.macosx. This is important because the Makefiles get installed. The configuration is done with a combination of a patchfile (patch-config.macosx.diff), and a reinplace in the pre-configure step.
- The new way of configuration allows universal builds.
Tested with universal_archs = ppc64 ppc on a PowerMac G5 running MacOS X 10.5.8 (Darwin 9.8.0).
- Cc milosh@… removed
- Keywords haspatch added; universal, LP64 removed
- Version 2.0.3 deleted
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to milosh@…
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.