Ticket #31617 (reopened defect)
php5: installs php binary as php.dSYM
|Reported by:||lhridley@…||Owned by:||ryandesign@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
Just upgraded to php 5.3.8, and there is no php binary executable at the command line to be found in /opt/local anywhere.
This is an important piece. Please advise, or fix asap.
See results of find below:
$ sudo find /opt/local -name php Password: /opt/local/include/php /opt/local/lib/php /opt/local/sites/ww2.roveworks.com/public_html/dp/modules/php /opt/local/sites/ww2.roveworks.com/public_html/dpl/modules/php /opt/local/sites/ww2.roveworks.com/public_html/oa/modules/php /opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/tarballs/ports/php
None of these are the command line binary. The web service is running as an apache module.
- Cc jwa@… added
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Summary changed from php5 upgrade - no command line binary found to php5: installs php binary as php.dSYM