Ticket #31777 (closed defect: fixed)
openjade @1.3.2 clang fails, use llvm-gcc-4.2 instead, and also support +universal
|Reported by:||fgp@…||Owned by:||dports@…|
|Keywords:||clang universal haspatch||Cc:||mamiano@…, ryandesign@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
XCode 4.2's clang fails to build openjade, but llvm-gcc-4.2 works. Also, universal builds don't work because libtool doesn't use the magic "-arch ..." incantations when invoking the compiler.
(More generally, i386 builds fail on machines where x86_64 is the default. Thus, putting openjade into the muniversal portgroup doesn't fix the problems with +universal)
I've fixed both problems by
- Setting configure.compiler to llvm-gcc-4.2 if it's set to clang
- Using reinplace to patch libtool's CC and CXX settings
Patch for the Portfile is attached.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to dports@…
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed