Ticket #32440 (closed defect: fixed)
port install upx @3.07_0 failure with clang
|Reported by:||qingyun.oracle@…||Owned by:||cedric.luthi@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
---> Computing dependencies for upx ---> Fetching archive for upx ---> Attempting to fetch upx-3.07_0.darwin_11.x86_64.tbz2 from http://packages.macports.org/upx ---> Fetching upx ---> Verifying checksum(s) for upx ---> Extracting upx ---> Configuring upx ---> Building upx Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command failed (see log for details) Log for upx is at: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_archivers_upx/upx/main.log Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
- Keywords clang added; upx removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to cedric.luthi@…
- Description modified (diff)
- Cc cedric.luthi@… removed
- Summary changed from port install upx @3.07_0 failure to port install upx @3.07_0 failure with clang
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.