Ticket #33031 (closed defect: invalid)
Error: libintl.8.dylib already exists
|Reported by:||jenserikkoehler@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
Trying to install fontforge via macports.
Getting the Error:
Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/lib/libintl.8.dylib already exists and does not belong to a registered port. Unable to activate port gettext.
Using MAC OS X 10.6.8 and Xcode 4.2
Therefore I tried to install fontforge with
sudo port install fontforge configure.compiler=llvm-gcc-4.2
How to proceed? Can somebody help me?
Thank you for support.
- Keywords gettext libintl removed
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone MacPorts 2.0.4 deleted
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.