Ticket #33165 (closed defect: fixed)
transfig: error: empty character constant
|Reported by:||jhklubek@…||Owned by:||jeremyhu@…|
|Keywords:||xmkmf||Cc:||lesn0011@…, and.damore@…, ryandesign@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
I have a brand new Mac that is fully patched with OS X 10.7.3 and Xcode 4.2.1 from the App store. I have tried sudo port install transfig with MacPorts 2.0.3 and receive an shell command failed error during configuration of this port.
I have run sudo port -d transfig and have attached a text file with the details of the error.
I need this package in order to install xfig so any help is appreciated.
- Summary changed from Issues installing transfig in Lion to transfig: error: empty character constant
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone MacPorts 2.0.4 deleted
- Keywords xmkmf added
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from ports to base
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Port transfig deleted
comment:10 in reply to: ↑ 9 ; follow-up: ↓ 12 Changed 15 months ago by and.damore@…
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
comment:13 in reply to: ↑ 9 Changed 14 months ago by ryandesign@…
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to jeremyhu@…
- Cc ryandesign@… added