Ticket #34792 (closed defect: fixed)
kdepim4: no member named 'hasSelection' in 'MessageViewer::MailWebView'; did you mean 'clearSelection'?
|Reported by:||info@…||Owned by:||sharky@…|
[...] :error:build org.macports.build for port kdepim4 returned: command execution failed :debug:build Error code: CHILDSTATUS 1686 2 :debug:build Backtrace: command execution failed while executing "system -nice 0 $fullcmdstring" ("eval" body line 1) invoked from within "eval system $notty $nice \$fullcmdstring" invoked from within "command_exec build" (procedure "portbuild::build_main" line 8) invoked from within "$procedure $targetname" :info:build Warning: targets not executed for kdepim4: org.macports.activate org.macports.build org.macports.destroot org.macports.install :notice:build Please see the log file for port kdepim4 for details: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_kde_kdepim4/kdepim4/main.log
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to snc@…
- Cc sharky@…, bjoern.ricks@… added
- Summary changed from kdepim4 4.8.3 build broken to kdepim4: no member named 'hasSelection' in 'MessageViewer::MailWebView'; did you mean 'clearSelection'?
- Owner changed from snc@… to sharky@…
- Cc michaelld@… added; sharky@… removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.