Ticket #13040 (closed defect: duplicate)
boost should not use cd command
|Reported by:||saispo@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
I got an error when i try to build boost from trunk to Leopard. I get this error :
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled. Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information (don't panic: this is a strictly optional feature). ...patience... ...patience... ...found 11406 targets... make: `install' is up to date. Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: invalid command name "cd" Warning: the following items did not execute (for boost): org.macports.activate org.macports.destroot org.macports.install Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
Any idea ?
- Cc sanchom@… added
- Version changed from 1.5.2 to 1.6.0
- Summary changed from Boost does not build on Leopard to boost should not use cd command
- Milestone set to Port Bugs
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate