Ticket #21743 (new enhancement)
ocaml-3.11.1 native code compiler fails.
|Reported by:||kiyoshi.coquser@…||Owned by:||mww@…|
Ocaml 3.11.1 have some issues about native code generation.
So building of some ports (ex. Unison +aqua) fails.
I prepared minimal patches to fix these issues.
They are borrowed from Caml CVS repository:
0004813: incorrect parsing of floating point literals
0004841: Cannot make callbacks from C code when using the -output-obj option under Mac OS X
0004867: ocamlopt -shared failed on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (x86_64)
0004877: Definition of uint64 in caml/config.h conflicts. (MacOSX Snow Leopard, X86_64)
Note: These issues will be fixed in the next release of ocaml.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to avsm@…
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Owner changed from avsm@… to mww@…
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Cc avsm@… added