Ticket #22536 (closed defect: fixed)
fix blt 2.4z build
|Reported by:||howarth@…||Owned by:||macsforever2000@…|
The attached packaging allows blt to be built under the current MacPorts 1.8.1 packages on Snow Leopard. It uses the Fedora Core 12 patches...
1) blt-2.4z-tcl8.5-fix.patch to eliminate duplicate declarations. 2) blt2.4z-noexactversion.patch to eliminate a problem with later tcl/tk 8.5.x versions. 3) blt-x86_64.patch to fix the 64-bit build.
This builds fine under current MacPorts 1.8.1 and works great with pymol and its APBS tool panel.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to markd@…
- Keywords haspatch added; x11 removed
- Type changed from update to defect
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from markd@… to macsforever2000@…