Ticket #23505 (closed update: fixed)
|Reported by:||dcecchin@…||Owned by:||milosh@…|
Description (last modified by macsforever2000@…) (diff)
Initially this bug was going to be for 0.3.1 but it seems since then they've decided to make a minor update, so this ticket is for that.
Version 0.3.1.1 Jan. 31, 2010
This version fixes crashs with SSL connection and purge of old DCC chats. It is recommended to upgrade from 0.3.1 to 0.3.1.1 for all users.
Version 0.3.1 Jan. 23, 2010 As usual, many new features and bug fixes:
- new IRC commands: allserv, allchan, sajoin, samode, sanick, sapart, saquit,
- check of SSL certificates and use of CertFP for IRC servers,
- options to customize IRC CTCP replies,
- options to choose target buffer for IRC messages,
- anti-flood improved for IRC servers,
- new expansions for alias arguments,
- new color darkgray, bright colors supported for backgrounds,
- many bugs fixed.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to milosh@…
- Keywords weechat removed
- Version 1.8.2 deleted
- Description modified (diff)
- Port set to weechat