Ticket #28577 (closed defect: fixed)
libusb-devel: Git clone failed
|Reported by:||matt@…||Owned by:||adfernandes@…|
Ok. So I was installing libusb-devel +universal after I installed libtool and I got this error: " Target org.macports.fetch returned: Git clone failed "
I couldn't find any past tickets relating to this specifically. Any ideas what might be causing this error?
- Owner changed from wsiegrist@… to adfernandes@…
- Component changed from server/hosting to ports
- Port set to libusb-devel
- Keywords clone removed
- Summary changed from Git clone failed to libusb-devel: Git clone failed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed