Ticket #31995 (closed enhancement: fixed)
tcl: enable CoreFoundation
|Reported by:||marshall.perrin@…||Owned by:||mww@…|
Description (last modified by ryandesign@…) (diff)
This patch adds a new variant +corefoundation to tcl, which enables building with CoreFoundation support. This is related to the outstanding ticket #22954, which has a patch file to enable CoreFoundation but not as a variant. That solution was never merged into the tcl port, which means that the problem described in #22954 reoccurs with every update to the tcl port (e.g. I just had to re-patch the portfile for the Nth time due to the upgrade to 8.5.11 today).
Creating a variant for corefoundation will fix this problem once and for all.
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to mww@…
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Summary changed from tcl: add new variant +corefoundation to tcl: enable CoreFoundation
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted