Check that BibTool's dep on texlive is actually needed
|Reported by:||Damien.Pollet@…||Owned by:||drkp (Dan Ports)|
I'm not sure port BibTool actually needs texlive to run, since it's an independantly distributed program. TeXlive is quite a bit package and for me it's redundant because I have a separate non-macports install.
Anyway, BibTool seems to build fine with the depends_lib bin:tex:texlive line commented out, and otool -L does not report a dependancy in the binary.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by macsforever2000@…
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to tristan@…
- Type changed from request to enhancement
- Version 1.8.1 deleted
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)
- Owner changed from tristan@… to macports-tickets@…
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by drkp (Dan Ports)
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to dports@…
- Status changed from new to assigned