editors/vim Update to version 7.3.3
|Reported by:||jjahson@…||Owned by:||raimue (Rainer Müller)|
Vim 7.3 is alrady released and I was waiting for macports to update. But it seems that there is some delay, so I decided to create my own local Portfile. It works at least in default configuration (without variants).
- changed vim to 7.3
- removed -lang and -extra archives (vim now includes them)
- removed libiconv dependency (because vim echoes something like "not need iconv" when being built from sources manually)
- removed gtk1 variant
- updated tcl and python diff files (not tested)
- added python31 variant (not tested).
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by blb@…
- Cc raimue@… removed
- Keywords haspatch added
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to raimue@…
- Port vim added
- Priority changed from Not set to Normal
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by raimue (Rainer Müller)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.