epubcheck @1.0.5_0 problems with shell wrapper
|Reported by:||jpenney (Jason Penney)||Owned by:||ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)|
There are number of problems with the epubcheck wrapper script provided with this port:
- creates temporary files without using/checking TMPDIR or TEMP
- merges output of STDOUT and STDERR (2>&1)
- looses the exit code returned by the epubcheck application itself, and instead parses the combined output
- looses the ability to pass files with spaces in the name (uses $@ instead of "$@")
I'm attaching a patch containing a simplified script that corrects these issues.
Change History (8)
Changed 7 years ago by jpenney (Jason Penney)
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by ryandesign (Ryan Schmidt)
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to ryandesign@…
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.