Ticket #30583 (closed defect: fixed)
ncurses, libpixman: build error with nawk
|Reported by:||phil@…||Owned by:||jmr@…|
|Port:||ncurses nawk libpixman|
I'm trying to upgrade my outdated ports after selfupdating to Macports 2.0.1. It fails on both ncurses and libpixman, which my remaining upgrades depend on. (grails-devel worked just fine.)
---> Configuring ncurses ---> Building ncurses Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command failed (see log for details) Log for ncurses is at: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_ncurses/ncurses/main.log Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1 To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>
Steps I've tried:
- port clean ncurses
- port clean --all ncurses
- port clean --all outdated
Uninstalling would remove a lot of dependencies, and I don't believe that is the issue. All of the MacPorts issues I've found that sound even similar (ex: #29921, #26791) are closed as duplicates or as "WorksForMe". None have workarounds.
- Snow Leopard: 10.6.8
Xcode 3.2.6 Component versions: DevToolsCore-1809.0; DevToolsSupport-1806.0 BuildVersion: 10M2518
- MacPorts: 2.0.1
I'm not planning on upgrading XCode to version 4, and the manual doesn't list it as a requirement.
The full log is attached. I wasn't sure what was relevant.
- Keywords ncurses error upgrade removed
- Owner changed from macports-tickets@… to jmr@…
- Summary changed from ncurses - Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1 to ncurses: build error with nawk
- Port changed from ncurses nawk to ncurses nawk libpixman
- Summary changed from ncurses: build error with nawk to ncurses, libpixman: build error with nawk