Ticket #33326 (new defect)
cyrus-sasl2 @2.1.23 +universal +kerberos: libsasl2.la differs and cannot be merged
|Reported by:||jjmartin540@…||Owned by:||macports-tickets@…|
|Keywords:||muniversal||Cc:||jmpp@…, landonf@…, andy.huang+macports@…, ryandesign@…, egall@…|
I have an issue where I am trying to upgrade my outdated packages, and libgdiplus fails to build citing that cyrus-sasl2 is not universal. The cyrus-sasl2 build won't install because lipo won't merge the two compiled libraries because it claims it can't figure out the architecture of the i386 .la.
I am running Snow Leopard (10.6.8), XCode 4.0.2, the latest version of the "port" command, and the version of cyrus-sasl2 in question is 18.104.22.168
attached is the debug output of what happens when I try to install post-install-failure, and what happens when I run install after having run clean and uninstall.
- Cc jmpp@…, landonf@… added; jjmartin540@… removed
- Keywords clang libtool added; cyrus-sasl2, snow leopard, header files, universal removed
- Keywords muniversal added; clang libtool removed
- Summary changed from cyrus-sasl2 v 22.214.171.124, +universal +kerberos will not link/install to cyrus-sasl2 @2.1.23 +universal +kerberos will not link/install
- Cc andy.huang+macports@…, ryandesign@… added
- Summary changed from cyrus-sasl2 @2.1.23 +universal +kerberos will not link/install to cyrus-sasl2 @2.1.23 +universal +kerberos: libsasl2.la differs and cannot be merged